Cysgod y Coed means " shelter of the trees " because it is set in ancient woodland. It is situated in the grounds of Trefloyne Manor and Golf Club comprising over 300 acres of parkland and golf course.
The lodge came from Sweden and was constructed by local workers to a very high standard. Swedish levels of insulation apply with triple glazed windows, underfloor heating and draught proof doors.
- Open plan kitchen diner and lounge area
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and wash basin with radiator for towels
- Two double bedrooms each containing two single beds
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Huge lounge with cathedral windows to one wall that lead on to the balcony
This is our holiday home which we are pleased to share with our guests. It is not a typical self catering unit. Not to be confused with holiday caravans dressed up as lodges either. Our philosophy is simple. If it is not good enough for us, it is not good enough for our guests.
Why would you pay to go somewhere that is less comfortable than your own home?
That is why the furniture is sumptuous, bedding is of high count cotton, kitchen is fully equipped, and the general feel is of a luxurious retreat.
Outside there is a wrap around deck area and space for two or three cars to park.
Within 100 metres is the Manor House with its spectacular orangery restaurant and bar. Here you are assured of a friendly welcome and excellent food.
Check if your preferred dates are available here.